- Aurora: What is the most beautiful thing that you can think of?
- Stars: Who do you think of most?
- Bolide: What makes you want to give up?
- Comet: Who do you like to be with?
- Constellation: Is your family blood related?
- Eclipse: Is there someone who you think outshines you?
- Equinox: What makes you calm?
- Galaxy: Who do you want to be?
- Meteor: What makes you feel alive?
- Nova: When were you happiest?
- Orbit: Is there someone you can't stop thinking about?
- Solstice: Do you prefer time with friends or time alone?
- Sun Spots: What makes you feel bad about yourself?
- Zenith: What makes you feel good about yourself?
- Black Hole: Has there ever been a point where you thought nothing would get better?
In honor of my first 100 followers, I’m hosting my first Tumblr give-away!
The centerpiece of this giveaway is one of my real fish scale chainmail necklaces. Also included are 3 screenprinted patches, 3 animal jaw bones (an opossum, a small raccoon, and an unidentified one. A bracelet made from an assemblage of found bones, and 3 tattered flower hair clips.
I make jewelry out of found and recycled objects, often including animal products such as bones, leather, fur, and feathers. All these products are “ethically sourced”, meaning that I never hunt, kill, or eat animals, or buy animal products. The vast majority of the bones come from roadkill.
To be eligible, you must be following me, and you must re-blog this post with the text. You can re-blog as much as you like, but no spam or fake blogs. This give away ends on July 31st. I will be choosing winners using a random generating site. Please have your ask box open so that I can contact you if you win. The winner will have 24 hours to respond, or I’ll select another. Free shipping. Good luck everyone and thank you for being a follower!
Link to my etsy: https://www.etsy.com/shop/CatfishCaravan
This giveaway isn’t associated with, administered, sponsored, or endorsed by Tumblr. Catfish Caravan is an independent blog.